The guys go face to face hitting the bulls-eye at a clothing store, and go head to head in a focus group sabotaging each other with strange inventions.
- Goal: Complete the assigned task.
- Loser: Joe had a "rare failure" where he couldn't get money into someone's pants. Sal can't get a guy to admit they're "naughty". The wheel of faces was rigged to be an all-Sal wheel. He passed another dare to insult a person's nose 5 times, but it doesn't cancel out the first loss.
The jokers each shoot an arrow at a spinning wheel with their faces. Whoever's face it lands on must do a random task pulled out of a bag of tasks. It is possible to do no tasks or do more than one task.
Sabotage the SellerEdit
- Goal: Prevent your opponent from selling his product.
- Loser: Murr, the "inventor" was unable to get anyone to support his USB tire, which Joe the "assistant" successfully lured them out of voting. Sal, the "inventor" was unable to get anyone to raise their hand to support Toxic-O's, a rat poison cereal. Q was the "assistant".
One joker creates a covered invention for the other guy to uncover and explain to a focus group. The person explaining the product acts as the "inventor" while the creator acts as an "assistant" but has to sabotage the group to not support the product. The "inventor" goal is to get people to raise their hands while the "assistant" goal is to make sure none of them raise their hand. Whichever player doesn't achieve their goal loses.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: Sal has to pose as an author with a book at an authors' presentation. Fearing the book would be blank as it was in Drawing a Blank, Sal read ahead and realized that it was indeed a real book. What he doesn't know is that his cell phone will go off several times with the obnoxious ringtone Whose phone is ringing? Mine! Mine!. The crowd was ticked off by the distraction and one of the people turned his phone off, only for him to have to turn it back on. During his own presentation, which everyone was dreading at this point, his phone went off and he was forced to leave it there without touching it. The phone was distracting his speaking and was taken away.