The guys head to Miami for the season 4 premiere. They engage in embarrassing hijinks on the beach, ride around in scooters that are controlled by the other Jokers, and pose as nightclub bouncers.
- Goal: Don't hit the kill switch.
- Loser: no one.
Jokers must use a remote-controlled mobility scooter controlled by the other guys. There is a switch to turn it off but they can't turn off the scooter or they lose. Nobody lost.
- Goal: Accomplish the assigned task.
- Loser: Joe and Q
Do a mystery task on the beach. Failure to complete it gets a loss. Q has to be mean to kids on the beach and destroy their sand castles, Murr has to wear a bikini bottom and try to advertise it to a group of women and Joe has to wear a mermaid (or merman) tail and drag himself across the beach to get to a plate of donuts. Joe and Q lose.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Q and Murr
- Loser: Q
- Punishment: Q had to go into an alligator pen and retrieve his backpack from the alligator. The alligator had its mouth taped shut but Q was unaware until he was attempting to remove the backpack. When he got the backpack, the other jokers told him the backpack wasn't his.
- Along with Bigger in Texas and The Big Uneasy, it is an episode set outside the New York metropolitan area.