The Jokers act as security guards at a drug store, and go head-to-head in a rematch clipping balloons onto grocery store shoppers.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: no one.
- Goal: Attach balloons to customers one at a time without getting caught.
- Loser: Q, Murr, and Sal
- Loser(s): Q, Murr and Sal
- Punishment: Since Q, Murr and Sal lost the balloon tournament, they all got embarrassing Tattoos which Joe had chosen for them. Q's Tattoo was a picture of a cat with the words "38, Lives Alone, Has 3 Cats", which Q said he was going to turn 38 for another 2 months. Murr's tattoo was a ferret skydiving, which is dedicated to his famous punishment in Look Out Below, in which Murr says he doesn't look like a ferret. Sal's tattoo was an image of Jaden Smith. This made Sal angry because he didn't know what it had to do with him and walks away in anger giving the middle finger on both hands and leaning on a tree, sulking. This is the first punishment to be permanent. The three supposedly got their revenge when they made Joe dress up as Captain Fatbelly.
- This is the second episode where 3 jokers became the episode’s big losers, and the first to feature Q, Murr, and Sal as the losers, with Joe being declared the winner.