The guys pucker up at the food court trying to find a selected stranger to kiss, and show focus group attendees their latest life stories, published as movies.
Find the MouthEdit
- Goal: Kiss the right person.
- Loser: Sal gave up before the person was found. Joe couldn't get himself to kiss another girl in front of his wife.
The guys are in a mall food court and have to kiss a random stranger that the guys picked. The stranger is an actor in on the joke, and can be male or female. The joker must find the person by kissing them, but if they're wrong, they have to kiss other people until they guess right. Joe's wife Bessy makes an appearance during Joe's turn.
My So-Called LifeEdit
- Goal: Get the highest score.
- Loser: Sal had an average of 3/10.
The guys made slideshow presentations for each other about their "lives". These presentations were told to strangers to be made into movies and be rated from one to ten. Since there were 2 strangers, the score was an average.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: Sal is tonight's big loser and he had to play the role of a children's talent show judge who had to have the attitude of Simon Cowell. The kids were in on the prank but not the audience. At the end, Sal said to a karate boy that he can take him in a fight, making the boy say "No" and the audience clapped for the boy.