The guys do and say whatever they are told, while barefoot at a department store, and start conversations with strangers using a single word.
Feets of StrengthEdit
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Q refuses to ask a woman's son if he's been circumcised.
- Goal: Repeat the explanation of the word given to you.
- Loser: Joe couldn't say to a woman "I pad my bra too" after hearing "iPad". Q couldn't tell a man "Both of my middle fingers" after hearing "Böfa". Murr couldn't say "she can do better" after hearing "better".
The jokers tell strangers a word given by the other guys. They also have to say an explanation to that word, which is also given by the other guys. If they don't say the explanation, they lose.
- Loser: Q
- Punishment: Q had to sit in a mobilized chair that has a megaphone, leaf blower, amplifier, and a confetti cannon. The other jokers control the chair and as punishment rules, Q cannot turn it off.