The Blunder Years is the sixth episode of Season Four of Impractical Jokers and the eighty-third episode overall. It aired on March 5, 2015. This is the second episode of the Inside Jokes version, which first aired on July 21, 2016.
The jokers try to get convenience store shoppers to side with them after being soaked by an angry customer, and showcase their event planning business at a wedding expo
- Goal: Convince someone you didn't deserve it.
- Loser: Murr, because the woman he asked didn't say he deserved it, she just said "no idea". But that wasn't enough to get a win.
The guys are cashiers at a convenience store ringing up strangers and they get confronted by an actor posing as an angry customer. The actor throws their drink at the joker and then yells at them. The other guys must give a fake situation involving something wrong the joker did. The joker has to explain what he did and convince the strangers that he didn't deserve getting the drink thrown at him. If the stranger isn't convinced, the joker loses.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Q and Sal, because Q couldn't ask two women which one of them was pregnant. Joe and Murr also lost when Murr couldn't tell a woman he never met that they had sex previously.
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: Murr is tonight's big loser, and hence this episode's title pun on the hit 80's-90's TV show "The Wonder Years", he has to give an interview to his childhood celebrity crush, Danica McKellar, who as many may know, played Winnie Cooper on that show. Before going behind the door, his body has been greased and he is in a Speedo because he was misled by the other guys and thought he was in a bodybuilding competition. McKellar was obviously unimpressed with Murr although she was only acting.
- This episode was nominated for Murr's most embarrassing punishments during Full-Court Punishment Week. Having beaten out The Truth Hurts, it advanced to the final round and was the winner, having beaten out Look Out Below.