Supercuts , also known as Falling Short, is the seventeenth and final episode of Season One episode of Impractical Jokers and the seventeenth episode overall. It aired on April 12, 2012 and it had a total of 1.51 million U.S. viewers.
The guys utilize a variety of strange objects to mess with customers at a party supply store, try to get signatures for college clubs that don't exist, thumb their nose at a restraint and behave rudely at elevator etiquette.
- Goal: Get hired as a party entertainer.
- Loser: Murr could not get someone to sign up for his service. His prop out of the box was a pair of spare panties.
The jokers must pose as party entertainers at Dylan's Candy Bar. They have a mystery box of props and they must explain how they will use the prop at the party. If you can't get someone to sign up for your party service, you lose.
Put Your Nose on itEdit
- Goal: "Nose" the most customers.
- Loser: Sal nosed the fewest times, possibly because he cares about his personal space.
The guys are in a restaurant and must attempt Joe's signature bit, nosing. Nosing is when you put your nose on someone, usually trying not to let them notice. Whoever noses the fewest times loses.
Join the ClubEdit
- Goal: Get students to sign up.
- Loser: Joe couldn't get someone to sign up for the "White People Book Club", most likely because the person he asked was black!
The jokers must get people to sign up for their made-up college clubs written by the other guys or they lose.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Q couldn't tell a cute woman to pop a zit on his back. In fact, he told her all about the hidden cameras and broke the fourth wall.
The jokers are in an elevator and must do and say whatever is told. If they refuse, they lose.
- Loser: Joe, Murr, Q, and Sal
- Punishment: The guys give each other gag haircuts in the first ever 4-way punishment; Joe gets a mullet, Q gets bright red curls, Sal gets two bleached horns, and Murr's head is entirely shaved except for a little tuft at the front.