The guys offer inaccurate sensitivity training to strangers, observe surprise celebrities while on the street, and work as rude receptionists in an office.
Joe and Sal vs. Q and Murr
- Goal: To get the most votes.
- Loser: Q and Murr
The guys had to do a team based challenge in a focus group setting. They had presentations by the other guys about workplace sensitivity training. Losers are Q and Murr because they got less votes.
- Goal: Get a stranger to name a famous person.
- Loser: Sal, Joe, and Murr
The guys had to make strangers guess a celebrity by giving them strange "hints" that led to nobody. If they got the stranger to name a celebrity, they win. Only Q got a Win, with the stranger guessing Charlie Sheen.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Joe
The guys were in a chiropractic office doing and saying what was told. Joe received the only Loss because he wouldn't ask a man to get up and then sniff the man's seat.
- Loser: Joe and Murr
- Punishment: This is the first ever double punishment. Joe and Murr lost so in front of Times Square, the two had to get high-fives from strangers and remove articles of clothing for every stranger who didn't high-five them. This process ends when one of them is naked. It was a close battle, but in the end Joe won the punishment and Murr had to remove his underwear. After Murr was too scared too remove his underwear, Joe pulled them down and ran off with Murr's clothes, leaving Murr to stand naked in public.