The lads play another round of "Don't I Know You?" with complete strangers, pose as driving school instructors and later shampoo boys at a women's hair salon, and share embarrassing text messages in a waiting room
- Goal: Get strangers to say they know you.
- Loser: Murr, Joe, and Q
- Goal: Say and do what you're told.
- Loser: Murr didn't ask a woman driver if she planned on driving when she's on her period.
The guys teach driving lessons, when the other guys tell them to do or say something, they must obey.
- Goal: Read embarrassing texts to strangers.
- Loser: Sal couldn't read a text to a long haired man about how he had romantic interest in men with long hair. This was after a text message about Sal sleeping with the texter's brother last week.
The guys send embarrassing text conversations to each other. They are in a waiting room with another person and must read the text message out loud to the other person. Not reading a text message results in a loss.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Murr couldn't ask a woman if "the carpet matches the drapes", which is a vulgar way to ask whether someone's hair color is natural or dyed.
At an upscale salon, the guys must pose as salon employees at the hair-washing station. They have to do and say whatever is told.
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: Murr goes to a coffee shop and the other jokers make fake farting noises for Murr.