The guys play copycat in the park while babysitting kids who are being told what to say and do, then head to the supermarket to play an epic game of catch and release.
Joker See, Joker Do
- Goal: Do whatever the child does.
- Loser: Joe was unable to throw a stranger's book and Q was unable to ask "Aww, you kept it? God Bless." to a mom with a baby in her stroller.
The guys are in a park and have a child with them doing what the other guys say. After the kid does what is told, the joker must repeat that action if they are told and lose if they cannot do it.
Catch and Release
- Goal: Don't get caught holding the release.
- Loser: Murr (beat by Sal in 2 rounds, although Sal could have lost the second round if his imaginary "dog" excuse didn't work), Joe (beat by Q in 3 rounds), Sal (in the sudden death round, he fell down while he unclipped the leash, causing the guy to notice him and the leash.)
The guys are in a supermarket and have a dog leash with them. One joker must clip the leash and the other must unclip it in a 2 vs. 2 tournament style game. The goal is to avoid getting caught, whether you are the "clipper" or the "unclipper". The loser of each round is the one who gets caught while the winner moves on to another round. Both winners face off. Only one of the Jokers moves on without a loss.
- Loser: Joe
- Punishment: Joe had to go into a gym and stare at people, making the environment uncomfortable. He was supposed to stare them down until the other jokers were uncomfortable, but upped the ante when they decided that Joe couldn't leave until a stranger dropped the F-bomb.