The guys reveal strange devices to focus groups, attempt to use people as pillows in a park, and try to persuade grocery shoppers not to purchase their wanted items.
- Goal: Get the most people to say they would buy your product.
- Loser: Sal and Murr got no votes and lost by default.
The jokers need to present inventions and attempt to get votes
Snooze or Lose
- Goal: Sleep on a stranger for as long as possible.
- Loser: Joe lost with only 12 seconds.
The guys have to sleep on strangers' shoulders for as long as possible. Shortest time loses.
You Don't Want That
- Goal: Convince a stranger not to buy a product.
- Loser: Sal couldn't convince a lady not to buy a noodle brand is because of hot ham water. He gave up and told her to "just get it" anyway.
The guys are in a grocery store must convince others not to buy something. If they aren't convinced, the joker loses.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: As punishment, the loser Sal had to go in a coffee shop and get a laptop while the other guys added inappropriate sound effects like he was watching a pornography film, even though he really wasn't. An employee turned off the speakers saying Sal can't do that in public. Then the other guys forced him to turn it back on after the employee left.