The guys attach balloons to unsuspecting grocery store shoppers, work at the music store, and go head-to-head fishing for compliments about their unique outfit choices.
- Goal: Attach balloons to customers one at a time without getting caught.
- Loser: Sal (defeated by Murr), Joe (defeated by Q), Murr (defeated by Q)
Tournament-Style Challenge where Jokers must attach balloons on a person without them knowing. The first round is between Murr and Sal with Murr as the winner. The second round is between Joe and Q with Q as the winner. The Sudden Death round is between Q and Murr. Q is the winner and the only one without a Loss in this challenge.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: no one
In a music store, the Jokers must do and say what they are told. If they refuse, they lose. However, nobody got a loss in this challenge.
Joker vs. Joker: Sal vs. Murr
- Goal: Get a compliment.
- Loser: Sal, did not get compliment on knee-high cowboy boots.
Joker vs. Joker Challenge between Murr and Sal, both have to wear a ridiculous article of clothing and try to get a compliment.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: Because Sal is the most apologetic of the four jokers, he's going to be extra-sorry when this punishment is over, because he has to run the dreaded "No Apology Gauntlet". Whoever runs the "No Apology Gauntlet" has to stop at a red octagonal sign with an envelope attached, containing a mysterious rude task the runner must do to people in public; as soon as they've performed that task, they cannot say "I'm sorry" to those he or she wronged. After that task is performed, the runner has to move on to the next task. There are five tasks Sal had to perform: the tasks were stepping on someone's foot, woofing at a baby, sneezing on someone (especially without saying "excuse me"), blowing an airhorn at a stranger, and finally, giving an elderly woman the middle finger.