The guys compete in another game of "Put-Pocket" at the grocery store, and at the park the guys take over each other's cell phones.
- Goal: Put as many pencils on a person as possible.
- Loser: Sal had a peak of 8 pencils, but the stranger caught them in her jacket hood and dropped them leaving his score at 0. Murr was winning with 8 pencils but lost when Joe got 9. Q had 6 pencils and was unable to win as Murr (and then Joe) had a greater number.
The guys are in a grocery store and must add pencils to unsuspecting strangers and get as many as they can. The best places to insert the pencils are through pockets or hoods. However if a stranger knocks the pencils off before leaving the aisle, any dropped pencils are deducted. The final score is counted after the stranger leaves the aisle. Only the person with the most pencils gets a win.
Cell Phone Takeover
- Goal: Allow the other Jokers to use your phone however they want.
- Loser: Joe wouldn't allow a Facebook post about his baby daughter and Sal won't post a tweet about picking up black men in a park. Murr would have lost if Joe hadn't sent a text to his ex after being told not to.
The other guys have taken control of one joker's cell phone and social media. They are about to post something embarrassing from that joker but only if he allows them. If he doesn't allow them, he loses.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: Sal lost and must publicly pee his pants in a room with strangers solving a puzzle. He is the ringleader of the puzzle but the other participants keep their distance after he peed his pants. The jokers tell him that he has to keep solving the puzzle and can't leave the room, but the other strangers let him.