|“||Text of the quote||”|
— Person quoted
Salvatore Edward Anthony "Sal" Vulcano (born November 5 , 1976) is a member of the New York City comedy troupe called The Tenderloins, and is one of the four main cast members of Impractical Jokers and its spin-off Jokers Wild. :)
- Sal's favorite Lionel Richie song is 'Running with the Night'.
- He was a vegetarian for 6 years.
- Sal was hit by a car when he was 4-years-old.
- He has a tattoo of Jaden Smith on his thigh as the result of a punishment.
- He has been physically assaulted twice: once by a war vet because Sal cut in front of him and once from a mother after he insulted her child.
- He has the most punishments of any Joker.
- Member of New York comedy troupe The Tenderloins.
- Sal is ailurophobic and germophobic, which has been used against him in multiple punishments.
- He went to St. John's University where he earned a degree in finance.
- He has Italian, Cuban and Puerto Rican ancestry.
- His parents got divorced when he was at a young age.
- During his years in Monsignor Farrell High School, he took part in various sports such as hockey, basketball, and football.
- He is an ordained minister and officiated Joe Gatto's wedding
- He has stated that his fear of cats began when his friend's cat attacked him many times.
- Sal often appears on the Legion of Skanks Podcast.
- Pay It Forward
- Butterfly Crime Scene
- Unmotivational Speaker
- Boardwalk of Shame
- Drawing a Blank
- Panty Raid
- Out of TP
- Who Arted
- Joker's Choice
- A Loser Presents
- What Did I Eat?
- Starfart Macchiato
- Charity Case
- Theater del Absurdo
- Pick a Loser
- Elephant in the Room
- The Stoop Sessions Part 1
- Art Attack
- The Stoop Sessions Part 2
- Strip High Five
- Birds and the Bees
- Sound EffeXXX
- Do Something To My Face
- Psychotic Not-Line
- The Truth Hurts
- Get Out of Dodge
- The Love Expert
- Out of Fashion
- Scaredy Cat
- Joker vs. Joker
- Down in the Dump
- Human Pinata
- Sweat the Small Things
- Film Fail
- Not Safe for Work
- The Alliance
- Everything's Just Rosie
- Enter the Dragons
- Dog Days of Bummer
- Sorry for Your Loss
- All the Wrong Moves
- Cyber Buddies
- Trouble Shoot
- Look Out Below
- The Great Escape
- Field of Screams
- Nationals Disaster
- Bonus Footage
- Inside the Vault
- Bigger in Texas
- Snow Way Out
- Takes the Cake
- Anniversary Edition
- Inside Jokes
- Pay It Forward - had to hold dog poop in his hand in the park for 20 seconds
- Butterfly Crime Scene - had to sing a song called "Butterfly Crime Scene" in front of a large audience in Blue Claw Stadium.
- Unmotivational Speaker - had to pose as a motivational speaker
- Drawing a Blank - had to pretend to be an author and read out of a book the other guys made for him; the book is completely blank and Sal has to make up the story on the spot.
- Supercuts - technically a tie where the Jokers had to give each other funny haircuts
- Elephant in the Room - Had to dig through elephant poop to find his keys
- Sound EffeXXX - Had to sit in a cafe and broadcast sex sounds on his laptop
- Psychotic Not-Line -Had to pretend to be a psychic and the punishment wasn't over until he gave an accurate prediction.
- Scaredy Cat - Had to step in a cage full of cats due to his fear of cats.
- Joker vs. Joker - Sal and Q had to shoot basketball and whenever they missed they were hit in the leg with a bat. The cycle ended once the joker made a basket. Sal made a basket on his first shot and was not hit in the leg until he ran a victory lap around the court when Joe hit him on the way back.
- Down in the Dump - Sal has to dig for his new cellphone in a pile of trash on a freighter departing out to sea.
- Sweat the Small Things - Sal must show a group of people a stress-relieving slideshow which shows the other jokers breaking into Sal's house, doing things such as rubbing a cat on his bed, laying on his couch naked, and flashing his neighbors.
- The Alliance - Sal, Murr, and Joe all have to jump off a cliff into water below unless they can answer questions about Q's life.
- Enter the Dragons - Sal and Joe must pretend to be part of a fake band and open for Imagine Dragons at a live concert.
- Sorry for Your Loss - Sal must perform acts of rudeness to people and he can't apologize for it
- Field of Screams - Sal must go through a haunted maze in a cornfield
- Toasted - Sal goes to a wedding and gives a toast (that the others wrote for him) about a couple he doesn't even know
- Snow Way Out - Sal and Murr were stuck on a ski-lift and had snowballs thrown and paintballs shot at them by the other jokers
- Sal has germophobia, acrophobia, and ailurophobia (fear of cats). The other jokers have used this in their punishments.
- Sal is known to laugh in any situation very often. His laughs in Joker's Playhouse was notable for being the loudest of all the Jokers.
- Sal's sister Jenna has been used in challenges, usually showing her in intimate/inappropriate situations with the other Jokers (much to Sal's chagrin).
- Sal is the most apologetic out of all of the jokers, which the jokers have used as a tactic against him.