The Jokers team up to work at a beauty store, coerce strangers into translating text messages written in Spanish, and do another round of "Don't I Know You?" at the mall.
Call of BeautyEdit
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Joe and Q lost, it was because of Q.
- Goal: Get someone to translate text and write back in Spanish.
- Loser: no one.
The guys get weird Spanish texts and must read them to a native speaker in Times Square. The goal is to get them to translate back the message and get them to reply to the text.
Don't I Know You?Edit
Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Sal
- Goal: Get a shopper to say they know you.
- Loser: Joe was unsuccessful this time. He has never won this challenge yet.
In a Joker vs. Joker Challenge, Sal and Joe have to read embarrassing cue cards the other guys wrote and try to convince a stranger that they know them or they lose.
- Loser: Joe
- Punishment: All the Jokers are in a room with an audience and a man is interviewing them. Joe is told to be a professional at quantum mechanics although he knows nothing about the topic. The other jokers have to have fake careers too but only Joe has to answer the questions being asked and the other jokers can ask him questions or object his answers.