The guys do what they are told at a rink rental counter, tell strangers to mind their manners at the mall, and strike up conversations at a cafe.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Sal made a loss on the team when he wouldn't eat a French fry in a dirty ice skate. The other guys asked him to just eat one, and Joe tried to help him do it, but Sal could not do it and backed away. The team got a loss and before the loss, they tackled each other.
Mind Your MannersEdit
- Goal: Give advice to strangers.
- Loser: Joe couldn't tell a woman she was showing too much skin.
The guys were in a mall and had to give unsolicited advice to people given by the other guys about outdated manners. If someone couldn't say what they were told, they lose.
Wanna Get Out Of Here?Edit
Joker vs. Joker: Sal vs. Joe
- Goal: Get someone to leave with you.
- Loser: Sal and Joe
Sal and Joe are in a coffee shop doing a Joker vs. Joker Challenge and they have to convince someone to leave the store with them giving the reason that the other guys tell them.
- Loser: Joe
- Punishment: For Joe's punishment he has to wear a baby costume and is mislead that he must perform in a baby commercial although his real punishment is revealed to be fighting the 2009 US Champion sumo wrestler, Ulambayar Byambajav (referred to as Byamba). This punishment is similar to the that of the episode The Lost Boy.