The comedians provide information to pedestrians at the pharmacist's, broadcast the news from Times Square, get tips after giving uncomfortable massages to strangers at the boardwalk and make an attempt to teach a karate class.
- Joker vs. Joker Challenge: Murr and Joe vs. Sal and Q
- Goal: Say and do what you’re told as kickboxing instructors. This is a team challenge and if one member fails, both take the loss.
- Losers: Joe and Murr (on Joe's part)
- Goal: Say and do what you’re told while interviewing people in Times Square.
- Loser: Murr
You Don’t Want That
- Joker vs. Joker Challenge: Murr vs. Sal
- Goal: Change customers mind and convince them not to buy a pharmacy product.
- Loser: Sal
- Goal: Earn tips while giving free back massages on a boardwalk.
- Losers: Q
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: To go to a laundromat, take a strangers underwear, and put it on their face for 10 seconds The woman who had her underwear stolen was with her husband. She looked very ticked off and pointed out that he had her panties on his head. He acted as if he thought the underwear was his. He was shaking in embarrassment and the woman and husband were so flabbergasted.
- In the Season One bonus footage episode Joker's Choice, a bonus scene was shown of the woman and husband finding out they were on a prank TV show and they seemed very surprised, but in a good way.
- Murr’s First Ever Punishment