The Jokers cause mischief at the grocery store, try to give away items from a "mystery bag", and search for "The Chosen One" at a food court.
Aisle be Damned
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Joe
The Jokers are in a grocery aisle and must do and say what they are told or they lose.
The Mystery Bag
- Goal: Convince a stranger to keep your mystery item.
- Loser: Sal, Joe, and Murr
The Jokers are in a park and are given a bag with an unidentified item inside. The Joker opens the bag to reveal a strange, unpleasant item. Each Joker must get a stranger to take the item and walk away with it. Q was the only successful one. His item was a dead fish.
Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Murr
- Goal: Find the secret stranger.
- Loser: Both Joe and Murr lost but for different reasons. Joe lost because he didn't find the person in time. Murr lost because he gave up.
They are in a mall food court and the challenge is to do an action to someone in the food court, but the person was chosen by the other guys and the Joker doing the challenge doesn't know who it is. They have to keep guessing until they find the person, but if the person leaves the food court before they are found, the Joker loses.
- Loser: Joe
- Punishment: Joe will have to pose as a pro gymnast and do tricks in front of real talented gymnasts with a ridiculous uniform and everything.