The Jokers cause mischief at the grocery store, try to give away items from the "mystery bag", and search for "The Chosen One" at a food court.
Aisle be DamnedEdit
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Joe
The jokers are in a grocery aisle and they must do and say what they are told or they lose.
The Mystery BagEdit
- Goal: Convince a stranger to keep your mystery item.
- Loser: Sal, Joe, and Murr
the jokers are in a park and they have a bag with a strange unpleasant item inside. They have to get the stranger to keep their weird item and walk away with it. Q was the only successful one, his item was a dead fish.
Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Murr
- Goal: Find the secret stranger.
- Loser: Both of them lost but for different reasons. Joe lost because he didn't find the person in time. Murr lost because he gave up.
They were in a mall food court and the challenge was to do an action to someone in the food court, but the person was chosen by the other guys and the joker doing the challenge doesn't know who it is. They have to keep guessing until they find the person, but if the person leaves the food court before they are found, the joker loses.
- Loser: Joe
- Punishment: Joe will have to pose as a pro gymnast and do tricks in front of real talented gymnasts with a ridiculous uniform and everything.