Joe, Murr, Sal and Q skirt the law while posing as receptionists, then go fishing at an unlikely locale. And the heat is on tonight's big losers as they try to give one unlucky customer the deal of a lifetime.
- Goal: Do and Say What You're Told.
- Loser: Joe lost because he laughed too hard at the phone number, given to him by Sal, that he left the room without saying the number.
- Goal: Team-Based Double-Down Challenge - Hook a stranger's belongings.
- Loser: Sal and Q lost since Q was shopping for cargo pants when he should be fishing, when he was finally ready Sal relaxed on a message chair.
Loser: Sal and Q
Punishment: Sal and Q have to play telemarketers trying to sell a unique turquoise ring. Dressed up in formal attire, they have to perform the punishment under intensely hot conditions and have to use a single water dispenser usually meant for hamsters and gerbils to stay hydrated, and they can't leave the room until they sell the ring. Both men spent 4 hours and 26 minutes in the steaming hot room trying to sell the ring, but eventually they succeed in selling it to the owner of a pizzeria Q regularly visits.
- This episode marks the third Sal and Q double punishment. The first being Joker vs. Joker and the second being Deal With the Devils
- This is the first episode where two (or more) losing jokers are punished after losing a Double-Down Challenge.