Look Out Below is the first and premiere episode of Season Three of Impractical Jokers and the forty-sixth episode overall. It aired on January 2, 2014 and it had a total of 1.36 million U.S. viewers.
The Jokers work as bellhops, serve up trouble as hot dog vendors, and go head-to-head presenting odd inventions to a focus group.
Bell Hop to ItEdit
- Goal: Get a tip.
- Loser: Joe
Jokers must do and say what they are told while they are posing as hotel bell hops at The Borgata. Goal is to get a tip or they lose.
We Let the Dogs OutEdit
- Goal: Do and say what you are told.
- Loser: Murr who wouldn't take a little boy's hat and throw it, Joe who couldn't say sgggomething bad about his new wife because she may be watching this episode.
The guys work at a hot dog stand and they have to do and say what they were told, no refusing.
Joker vs. Joker: Murr vs. Sal
- Goal: Get the most votes for your product.
- Loser: Murr (he had one hand raised for his product whereas Sal had three)
A Double-Down Joker vs. Joker Challenge with Murr vs. Sal presenting their fake inventions. Murr's CanTenna and Sal's Forty-Seven Hour Energy Bar to a group of people. They have to convince the group that their product is better than the other one. Whoever gets the least votes on their invention loses.
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: Murr lost and his punishment was skydiving out of a plane. He originally thought this was a challenge teaching others to jump out of planes, but this was actually a punishment! He was jumping with a professional skydiver and screamed the whole time. In another later episode, The Permanent Punishment, Murr had to get a tattoo of a skydiving ferret based from this punishment and this punishment has become one of the most famous punishments. With this being the first episode of the season, Murr would later get his revenge on Sal in the season finale by marrying his sister, Jenna.
- This episode was among the nominated episodes for Murr's most embarrassing punishments for Full-Court Punishment Week; it beat out In Poor Taste Buds, but The Blunder Years was declared the winner.