"Keep the Change" is the first challenge in the first episode of Season One, Pay It Forward, as well as the tenth episode of the season, A Loser Presents. They work at White Castle, and as they do and say what the other jokers tell them to do, they have to try to get a tip, or they lose.
Pay it ForwardEdit
- Sal's turn: Sal couldn't get a tip because the woman wasn't pleased with his purposely-done word mispronunciations such as "blips" instead of tips.
- Q's turn: Q talked in Ye Olde Englishe using phrases such as "the Castle of White" and when he got his tip he says, "The most genourous, lord of all the lands!".
- Murr's turn: Murr got a tip in the challenge as well.
- Joe's turn: Joe almost didn't get a tip, but got one from a woman's laundry money she offered him.
A Loser PresentsEdit
- Murr's turn: Murr doesn't succeed in getting a tip, earning him a loss.
- Sal's turn: Sal lost the last time, he hoped to earn a win this time. Sal succeeds in getting his tip, earning him a win.
- Joe's turn: Joe goes shirtless with only his cap and apron, saying he was promoted to manager. He succeeds in getting his tip, earning him a win.
- Q's turn: Q doesn't succeed in getting a tip, earning him a loss.