Joe married a woman named Bessy in 2013. On May 7, 2015, Joe and Bessy welcomed their first child, a daughter named Milana. He and Bessy recently added a son to their growing family. On August 1, 2017, Remington Joseph Gatto was born. In his earlier years, Joe worked at the emporium of James Glenn Delamark Beck the 2nd, but was fired for playing with a jockstrap.oj
- Joe is the only Joker who is married.
- Joe's father died in 1995.
- As of September 2016, Joe has done the second least amount of Punishments at 29 (Q has done the least at 28).
- Joe is the only Joker who does not drink.
- He has been hit by a car.
- He was the last Joker to lose his virginity.
- Joe is an advocate for the 'Adopt, Don't Shop' movement, encouraging people to adopt pets from shelters rather than purchase them from breeders.
- He and Murr shared an apartment together when they were young.
- Joe actually left their comedy group, The Tenderloins, right before the Jokers were given their own show. He only came back once Q and Sal convinced him to re-join.
- Look Out Below
- The Great Escape
- Field of Screams
- Nationals Disaster
- Bonus Footage
- Inside the Vault
- Boardwalk of Shame - Joe must put a woman's toe in his mouth
- Out of TP - Joe has to go into a bathroom at a restaurant, pull his pants down, sit on the toilet, open the door and ask for toilet paper so everybody can see him
- Bellydancer - Joe performs as a bellydancer
- Theater del Absurdo - Joe has to tell the audience in a theater that he has pooped his pants
- Supercuts - technically a tie where the Jokers had to give each other funny haircuts
- Strip High Five - Joe and Murr have to strip naked unless they get a stranger passing by to give them a high five and if they don't get a high five they have to remove a piece of clothing
- Do Something To My Face - Joe is forced into letting people do whatever they want to his face
- The Love Expert - Joe has to answer questions about relationships that the Jokers wrote
- The Alliance - Sal, Murr, and Joe all have to jump off a cliff unless they can answer questions about Q's life
- Enter the Dragons - Sal and Joe must pretend to be part of a fake band and open for Imagine Dragons at a live concert
- Dog Days of Bummer - Joe must take a dog for a walk while wearing crazy outfits until somebody tells him that he is cuter than the dog
- The Great Escape - Joe has to perform as a magician and escape a tank of water, chained in a straitjacket
- Nationals Disaster - Joe pretends to be a gymnast in a roomful of actual gymnasts and must, among other things, perform his "routine" in front of everyone
- Takes the Cake - Joe thinks he's going to pop out of a cake and perform for a bunch of bachelorettes, but it's not a group of bachelorettes. It is instead a group of war veterans
- Baggage Shame - Joe does a series of embarrassing tasks at an airport including stealing people's luggage and putting it back on the carousel, frisking people down, and announcing to strangers that he is picking up his naked blow-up doll