The jokers annoy art-loving patrons at a gallery opening, and pass bizarre judgement on shoppers at the grocery store.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Murr lost when he had to imitate the body actions of a stranger. He did everything he was told but an extra part of the challenge was trying not to get caught by the stranger. Additionally, Sal was also imitating the same actions without getting caught. Whoever got caught first lost even though Sal already won. Murr was the one caught and he lost.
The guys are in an art museum and must do and say what they are told. Like some challenges, this one was slightly tweaked.
You're the Type of PersonEdit
- Goal: Convince a stranger to agree with you.
- Loser: Sal couldn't get a woman to agree with his description while Joe and Murr couldn't say the descriptions at all.
The guys are in a grocery store telling strangers "you look like the type who…" and get strangers to agree with them. The guys got crazy descriptions given by the other guys. If they got the stranger to agree, they get a Win.
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: Murr lost and had to participate as a volunteer in a freak show. He volunteered in the Wheel of Doom. It was a big spinning wooden wheel with balloons rigged to pop on their own. Murr was on the wheel and thought he would have knives thrown at the balloons and freaked out the whole time. At the end, the other guys told Murr that no knives were thrown and he was being such a wimp.