James Stephen "Murr" Murray (born May 1st 1976) is a member of the New York based comedy troupe called The Tenderloins and is one of the characters of Impractical Jokers.
- Murr and Q have lost teeth in the middle of filming, both were caught on camera and used in the show. His issue escalated into a punishment. Both Jokers now have fake teeth.
- He speaks more than four languages
- He wore two condoms the first time he had sex.
- During one of their challenges in a pet store, Murr agreed to eat dog feces for $290.
- Murr has both nipples and his belly button pierced from one of this punishments.
- He shared an apartment with Joe when he was in high school.
- James ran for Congress as an April Fool's Day joke.
- Murr had some of the most ridiculous punishments in the show. This includes:
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.