The Jokers serve up some tips teaching indoor tennis and return to the park for another game of "Now!"
- Goal: Do and say what you're told
- Loser: Murr lost because he refused to ask his client to play a game of "strip tennis."
The guys pose as tennis instructors and must do and say whatever the guys tell them.
- Goal: Perform the given task when you're told "Now!"
- Loser: Nobody
2. : The guys play a game of Now!. Murr had to say "Right here Peter!", Q had to eat several pieces of gum, Sal had to give a stranger tons of dollar bills, and Joe had to present his crotch in a grand fashion. All 4 jokers won.
- Loser(s): Murr
- Punishment: The jokers are at the Downtown Conference Center, where Murr will be playing a culinary expert, presenting foods from around the world, but with him being tonight's big loser, Murray won't be able to taste or say anything during the presentation, because the jokers are going to shoot up his mouth with Novocaine. Dr. Daniel Sullivan of Paramount Oral Surgery will be providing him with the injection.