The Jokers compete to enhance inventions made by the other guys, try to get hugs as apologies for things they have "done", and ask strangers for help finding their missing wives at the mall.
- Goal: Get the most votes for your product.
- Loser: Murr reason for losing couldn't get enough hands for his invention of the self destructing pregnancy test.
Hugs of ForgivenessEdit
- Goal: Apologize and get a hug.
- Loser: Sal, Joe, and Murr.
The guys have to apologize but they don't know what they are apologizing for. They have to do and said what the other guys tell them and then get a hug but if you don't get a hug you lose.
Have You Seen My Wife?Edit
Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Sal
- Goal: Get a shopper to say they have seen your wife.
- Loser: Joe
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: Even though Joe and Murr both wound up being tonight's big losers, only one joker is going to be punished. Murr is eager to punish Joe, but the guys decided it to be Murr as the Loser. He was dressed like a piñata had lifted up by a crane. Kids went up and started wacking him with sticks. The Q, Sal, and Joe started hitting him with sticks. Then finally he was hit by Joe's brother in law because in a challenge Murr grabbed Joe's sister's butt. The punishment does not end until candy comes out. However, after the candy comes out, the other jokers and everyone else go for ice cream, leaving Murr suspended hanging on the crane.