The guys share sad stories in the park, hoping to get some sympathy back, then share new video game ideas in a focus group, then head to the floral shop to stump each other.
Well, that Went BadlyEdit
- Goal: Get the stranger to admit they've had a day like this.
- Loser: Joe, wearing a karate suit and 2 trash can lids for shoes, was unable to find someone to talk to, and after he found someone, they couldn't relate. Sal, handcuffed to an older man, couldn't get someone to relate to him mainly because of the old man's moaning. There was a secret task for the man to moan every time Sal moved his handcuffed hand. The old man was in on it but Sal wasn't, causing the conversation to be much more awkward.
The guys have ridiculous costumes and/or props and must explain to strangers in a park about their "bad day" associated with their look and ask if
- Goal: Get the most votes.
- Loser: Joe, with his game Murder Your Family. Sal, with his game, Robot Dragon; Nazi Sympathizer. Neither of these games received any votes, whereas Superman: Just the Clark Kent Stuff (by Q) and Suck off the Chimp (by Murr) had all the votes.
The guys are head-to-head with a focus group presenting their fake video game creations. They have to convince the group that their game is better than the other one. The challenge was Q vs. Joe and Murr vs. Sal. Whoever gets the least votes on their game loses, making this challenge have 2 winners and 2 losers.
Stump the JokerEdit
Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Murr
- Goal: Keep up with the other Joker's story.
- Loser: Joe
- Loser: Joe
- Punishment: Joe was to volunteer at a Mandarin Chinese annual festival, at a small memorial for Thomas Chen, a young musician who has passed away, although he is actually a fake character made by the other guys.