Everything's Just Rosie is the twenty-second episode of Season Two of Impractical Jokers and the thirty-ninth episode overall. It aired on September 12, 2013 and it had a total of 1.28 million U.S. viewers.
The Jokers hit the fast lanes as humiliating bowlers, dump scoops of mashed potatoes onto the plates of restaurant patrons, and go cloud watching with strangers in the park.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Q and Sal. Q would not tell a bowler that he was a hell of a bowler for a woman. Since this was a team-based challenge both got a loss.
The guys are at the bowling alley and they must do and say what they are told.
- Goal: Put as many scoops of mashed potatoes on diners' plates as possible.
- Loser: Q misunderstood the challenge as trying to get rid all the potatoes in the bowl rather than trying to get the most scoops. As a result, he dumped the whole bowl onto someone's plate, which counted as only one scoop making him lose the challenge.
- Goal: Get someone to see what you see in a cloud.
- Loser: Sal, Murr, and Q. Reasons for losing include Sal telling the people that he sees a delicious hole and them telling him they don't see it; Murr seeing his father telling him he's a disappointment and them not seeing it; and Q hesitating to tell a woman he sees her real hair color.
The guys have to get someone to see what they see in a cloud, but what they see is told to them by the other Jokers.
- Loser: Q
- Punishment: Q has to show a group of people the new breakthrough at Quinndustries which is the first ever clone of a human and is the clone of Q who ends up being Rosie O'Donnell.