Elevating the Game is the fifth episode in Season Four and the eighty-second episode overall. It aired on February 26, 2015.
The guys serve up awkwardness at a burger joint, have no one to blame but themselves at a department store, and make up bizarre words with odd definitions at the park.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Sal couldn't get a woman's digits. He did what was told but the other guys told him that he had to get her digits or it was a Loss. Since he didn't, he lost. Murr lost when he refused to tell a man "Hey cool guy, why don't you take off those shades" but was given a second chance at a win and won.
The guys are in a fast food restaurant as employees behind the counter and must do and say what they are told.
- Goal: Take the blame.
- Loser: Q didn't take the blame for Murr's stealing. Unlike most team challenges, Murr didn't get a loss when Q did because Murr took all the blames for Q.
Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Sal
- Goal: Convince someone a word is real.
- Loser: Sal and Joe
Joker vs. Joker Challenge where Joe and Sal have to get someone to say that their made-up word given by the other guys is real. Joe's word is "herpdert" and Sal's is "fruisé." They both lose the challenge.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: Sal lost so he is trapped in an elevator with two strangers who are in on the joke. One acts sick and the other one has a hairless cat in her bag that she eventually takes out. He gets worried and asks the firefighters and elevator mechanics to help, but all they say is that he and the other people will be stuck for about two hours. He then realizes this is a prank pulled by the other guys to scare him. Shortly after, he is freed with confetti and balloons and a banner saying "You Survived."