The guys race to see who can slip the most pencils into the pockets of unsuspecting grocery shoppers, guide each other through the park wearing darkened sunglasses, and pose as vacation planners with unusual presentations.
- Goal: Put as pencils on a person as possible.
- Loser: Sal, Joe, and Murr
The guys must put as many pencils as they can on a stranger. Only one joker wins the round.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told while not being able to see.
- Loser: Sal and Q. Sal lost because he ran away from his target despite being told not to, only to find out his target was a street lamp.
The blacked out sunglasses return at a park. The jokers must do and say whatever the other guys tell them while wearing the blacked out sunglasses.
- Goal: Get the most votes at the end of the presentation.
- Loser: Sal and Joe both lost with no votes, while Sal got aghast when he learned from the presentation that Q and Murr had sex with his sister.
The guys team up to give presentations about travel opportunities.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: With Sal being this episode's overall loser, the other jokers promised not to do any more gross punishments to him, and they would as long as he stopped losing. Sal's punishment for today is, no doubt, his worst nightmare: the other jokers stole his brand-new cellphone and hid it in a massive garbage pile on a trash barge. While Sal digs through the garbage trying to find his phone, everything from diarrhea to used diapers to tomato sauce to full gallons of sour milk, the other jokers have the freighter depart out to sea with him still onboard. Digging through the garbage as the barge leaves the harbor, Sal screams to the other jokers: "I will NEVER forgive you!!!" while they bid him Bon Voyage. The other jokers promise to bring the boat back as soon as he finds the phone. Digging further through the garbage as the barge floats out to sea, Sal finally finds his phone, and tries to call the other jokers to bring the boat back to shore and end his trashy ordeal, but they keep rejecting his calls, sending him to voicemail.