The Jokers take turns dipping fries into other peoples food at the food court, work at a beachside burger joint, and search for "Beth" in the park.
You Got ServedEdit
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Sal wouldn't admit that he threw a chicken finger at a guy, instead saying that he'll be on the lookout for who did it. Q for not saying that "Darrel showed me his junk earlier".
The guys are working at a beachside restaurant and they must do and say what they are told. If they refuse, they lose.
Are You Beth?Edit
Joker vs. Joker: Q vs. Joe
- Goal: Find someone named Beth.
- Loser: Joe, he asked a guy with a phone to look for a contact named Beth. He found one, but he has to hear her voice on the phone. She didn't answer when Joe called her, so he technically didn't win.
- Loser: Joe
- Punishment: Joe lost so he had to wear embarrassing costumes while walking his cute dog Cannoli, also wearing a costume. He had to keep wearing costumes until someone said he and his costume was cuter or better looking than Cannoli's. His first costume was him and Cannoli in bee suits. The second was where Joe dressed as a cowboy and Cannoli as a cowgirl. The final set of costumes was Cannoli in a tuxedo and Joe in a bridal dress.