The Jokers utilize mall shoppers to mediate their mindless conflicts, complete specialized tasks at an ice cream joint, and start protests for ridiculous causes at a park.
- Goal: Persuade someone to take your side.
- Loser: Murr failed to persuade a black man that him and Joe should adopt an Asian kid. Q failed to persuade a man that the Martian Hula Hoop was cooler than the Double Dutch. Sal failed to persuade a man that Millard Fillmore was a better president than Martin Van Buren.
The guys have an argument in front of a stranger and whoever's side the stranger doesn't pick loses. The winner moves on to another round. Both winners face off. Only one of the Jokers moves on without a loss.
- Joe: Get the stranger to have a meeting in the bathroom.
- Murr: Get the customer to make a phone call with your phone.
- Sal: Get a customer to order a Pumpkin Blizzard in a fake language.
- Q: Get a customer to call you "da bomb".
- Loser: Murr failed to get a guy to call Murr's mom and confess for Murr that Murr had worn his mother's heels as a child.
The guys have to complete an unknown goal in Dairy Queen.
- Goal: Get a stranger to join your protest.
- Loser: Murr failed to get a guy to help him protest to lift Murr's restraining order Joe lost the bet for the Wash It After protest. He took a loss on the whole episode, thanks to Q's success. Had Joe not have made the bet, Murr would have been the big loser.
The guys have to get a stranger to join their fake protests
- Loser: Joe
- Punishment: Joe had to allow people to do whatever they want to his face. There are mostly food items to throw at him, a fish to slap him with, some shaving cream, and some other strange or gross things.