The guys hit the ice rink to play a slippery balloon game and try to get support for ridiculous causes at the park.
Skate Me To BalloonEdit
- Goal: Attach balloons to skaters without getting caught.
- Loser: Murr, lost in the first 2 rounds, thus making a third round unnecessary. Q, lost in the only round against Joe.
Tournament-style Challenge where Jokers must attach balloons on a person without them knowing. The first round is between Murr and Sal. The second round is between Joe and Q. However, they are on an ice rink. It was supposed to be a best-2-out-of-3 challenge, but in Joe and Q's case, they were so bad at skating and taking up so much time that Sal and Murr decided to limit their round to only one win.
- Goal: Get your petition signed.
- Loser: Murr. He first couldn't get someone to sign a petition to steal people's signatures. In his second try, the stranger he approached objected Murr's petition entirely and rambled on about why for a long time. Eventually he rejected it and left, giving Murr a loss.
The guys must get others to sign petitions that they made for each other. Getting no signatures results in a Loss. This is a throwback to the pilot episode, Pay It Forward and the Sign Here challenge within that episode.
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: He got punished by having his old 1998 failed film called "DAMNED!" shown to a theatre while he watches his own inappropriate garbage film. When he realizes his shame, the punishment is still not over. A New York film critic will interview him to the people and make it blatantly obvious that his film was terrible. It was revealed that Murr made the film after graduating college although he took no movie classes. He got his production money from his dad, who was originally going to buy him a car.