Q is a former firefighter, having served with the FDNY for eight years.
At one point, Q suffered from serious encephalitis and meningitis. Filming was delayed at least a week, and Q was allowed to skip at least one challenge due to health issues
- Q suffers from arachnophobia (a fear of spiders), which was used against him in one of his punishments.
- He and Murr have lost teeth while filming, both were caught on camera and used in the show. He and Murr each have one fake tooth because of it.
- His favorite author is Hunter S. Thompson.
- Brian was the first Joker to lose his virginity. While her identity has not been revealed, he met her on vacation with his parents and she is currently in prison.
- As of August 2017, Q has had the second least amount of punishments at 36. However, Q has also done the least challenges out of all the Jokers, due in part to his health problems.
- While taking a trip to Germany in 2009, Q was arrested for disorderly conduct and a Police officer punched him in the face, knocking his tooth out. Q was escorted back to America by German police and was bailed out by the other guys.
- Q will not eat peanut butter or sushi.
- He is an avid car enthusiast, and owns 8 different cars. He likes to drive a stick shift.
Punishments for Q
- Who Arted - Q has to show and explain art that the other jokers made to a crowd of people
- What Did I Eat? - Q is forced into smelling people's breath, but this punishment isn't over until he can accurately guess what they ate
- Pick a Loser - Q has to pick his nose and it will be shown to a whole baseball stadium
- Supercuts - technically a tie where the Jokers had to give each other funny haircuts
- Birds and the Bees - Q is forced into explaining the birds and the bees to his parents
- Out of Fashion - Q has to pretend he is a fashion designer and he has to show off his fashion masterpieces that have been made by the other Jokers
- Joker vs. Joker - Sal and Q had to shoot basketball and whenever they missed they were hit in the leg with a bat
- Film Fail - Q has to show clips from his new movie to a group of people in a theater
- Everything's Just Rosie - Q shows a group of people his clone that is played by guest star Rosie O'Donnell
- All the Wrong Moves - Q shows off his break-dancing skills to a baseball stadium full of people. The only problem is Q has no break-dancing skills
- Trouble Shoot - Q has to wear a cast and record all the things the Jokers tell him to do on camera
- Scarytales - Q reads his new children's book to a group of kids and you guessed right the other Jokers wrote it for him
- Bigger in Texas - Q finds himself tied up and being dragged by a horse through a rodeo
- Make Womb For Daddy - While teaching a class of childbirth to a room of pregnant women a nurse attaches Q to a device that simulates 8 stages of labor
- The Lost Boy - Q dresses up as Peter Pan thinking while he is joining a musical but is actually in a wrestling match against Tommy Dreamer
- The Permanent Punishment - Along with Sal and Murr they get tattooed. Q's tattoo was a cat that says: "38. Lives alone and has 3 cats"
- Just Say No - The Jokers find a cute petite girl on the street and abduct her and anally fuck her and leave her stranded on the NYC sidewalk.
- Welcome to Miami - In Miami, Q poses to be an alligator expert thinking he's going to give a presentation to a crowd but the jokers actually put his backpack on the crocodile but it turned out it wasn't his Joe was hiding it the entire time.
- Wrong Playwright - Q poses as a playwright giving workshop lessons to young actors having them act out scenes based on real-life events of Qs at the end Q presents synopses for new plays that he is supposedly in the process of writing.
- Car Sick - The other jokers planned to make a massive mess in his Jeep. Q had to eat a fancy three-course meal in the backseat while a stunt driver hired by the others took him around an obstacle course. The first two courses, Q spills his soup, margarita, and tacos all over the interior as the racer makes several sharp turns and hits speed bumps. After Sloppy Joe gets in for the third course, the ride is over afterward.