Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Q is a former firefighter, having served with the FDNY for eight years.
At one point, Q suffered from serious encephalitis and meningitis. Filming was delayed at least a week, and Q was allowed to skip at least one challenge due to health concerns.
- Q suffers from arachnophobia (a fear of spiders), which was used against him in one of his punishments.
- As of October 2016, Q has had a total of 30 punishments, and is tied with Joe for the least amount of punishents. However, Q has also done the least challenges out of all the Jokers, due in part to his health problems.
Punishments for QEdit
- Who Arted - Q has to show and explain art that the other jokers made to a crowd of people
- What Did I Eat? - Q is forced into smelling people's breath, but this punishment isn't over until he can accurately guess what they ate
- Pick a Loser - Q has to pick his nose and it will be shown to a whole baseball stadium
- Supercuts - technically a tie where the Jokers had to give each other funny haircuts
- Birds and the Bees - Q is forced into explaining the birds and the bees to his parents
- Out of Fashion - Q has to pretend he is a fashion designer and he has to show off his fashion masterpieces that have been made by the other Jokers
- Joker vs. Joker - Sal and Q had to shoot basketball and whenever they missed they were hit in the leg with a bat
- Film Fail - Q has to show clips from his new movie to a group of people in a theater
- Everything's Just Rosie - Q shows a group of people his clone that is played by guest star Rosie O'Donnell
- All the Wrong Moves - Q shows off his break-dancing skills to a baseball stadium full of people. The only problem is Q has no break-dancing skills
- Trouble Shoot - Q has to wear a cast and record all the things the Jokers tell him to do on camera
- Scarytales - Q reads his new children's book to a group of kids and you guessed right the other Jokers wrote it for him
- Bigger in Texas - Q finds himself tied up and being dragged by a horse through a rodeo
- Make Womb For Daddy - While teaching a class of child birth to a room of pregnant women a nurse attaches Q to a device that simulates 8 stages of labor
- The Lost Boy - Q dresses up as Peter Pan thinking while he is joining a musical but is actually in a wrestling match against Tommy Dreamer
- The Permanent Punishment - Along with Sal and Murr they get tattooed. Q's tattoo was a cat that says: "38. Lives alone and 3 cats"
- Just Say No - At a Brooklyn Cyclones game, Q has to refuse a marriage proposal in front of the entire stadium.
- Welcome to Miami - In Miami Q poses to be an alligator expert thinking hes going to give a presentation to a crowd but the jokers actually put his backpack on the crocodile but it turned out it wasn't his Joe was hiding it the entire time.
- Wrong Playwright - Q poses as a playwright giving workshop lessons to young actors having them act out scenes based on real-life events of Qs at the end Q presents synopses for new plays that he is supposedly in the process of writing.
- Car Sick - The other jokers planned to make a massive mess in his Jeep. Q had to eat a fancy three-course meal in the backseat while a stunt driver hired by the others took him around an obstacle course. The first two courses, Q spills his soup, margarita and tacos all over the interior as the racer makes several sharp turns and hits speed bumps. After Sloppy Joe gets in for the third course, the ride is over afterwards.