The guys get punchy while giving boxing lessons, and head to the mall where they share the gift of music with strangers.
- Goal: Get your student to take another class.
- Loser: Q couldn't get the client to sign up after he pretended to gloat to his opponent in an unprofessional way. (Q's client was also doing most of his training on his own) Sal's client was going to leave New York the next day even though he sounded interested in signing up otherwise.
The guys are teaching a boxing class and must do and say what they are told. Their goal is to get another person to take another class with them.
- Goal: Get someone to ask what you're listening to.
- Loser: Sal, despite having the best dance moves of the four, he was the only one who lost the challenge, mainly because he was publicly dancing without realizing that his headphones' wire was swinging around his body unconnected to his music.
The guys are in a mall listening to music and grooving on. The goal is to get the strangers to ask what they are listening to. Acceptable loopholes were made in this challenge, such as Murr asking the strangers if they were interested in his music and Joe getting the strangers to dance along with him as well.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: Sal has to pretend he's a convict talking down on rebellious teenagers. He is wearing the Blind Glasses and has to pull out some props but he doesn't know what they are because of the blind glasses. What he doesn't know is that the people who are listening to him are actually all elderly. He yells at them and berates them and makes up his life as a prisoner going by the name "Ja'Crispy" and telling them that he spent 20 years in prison and explains the crimes that he's "done". Halfway through, he must take off the glasses and after he realizes these are old people, he has to keep talking to them. Many older references are in this punishment such as the Jaden Smith tattoo and "Shut Your Face Grandma." He cannot leave until he claims that they would get a "good old-fashioned f**king" if they end up in prison.