The Jokers reveal confidential information in a park, work in a fast food drive-through, and attempt to persuade innocent bystanders to participate in a dance with them.
- Goal: Get a stranger to tell a secret.
- Loser: Q and Joe couldn't get someone to repeat back a secret to them.
The jokers must give an embarrassing secret given by the other guys and get someone to tell them a secret back.
- Goal: Get a tip.
- Loser: Q, for not getting a tip. He had to fake a flu and then say he had the meat sweats. He claimed to have "flumoniashingles". The woman drove away without a word after he asked her to tip him. Murr, attempted a "Slider Slingshot" trick to slingshot a burger over a woman's car. Unfortunately, the burger hit the car instead of flying over it. The woman immediately rejected giving a tip because of the incident.
The jokers come back to White Castle, but as drive-thru employees. They have to do what the other guys say and try to get a tip. No tip, no win.
Sashay Away AgainEdit
- Goal: Get a stranger to dance.
- Loser: Q got disqualified for directly telling a guy to do the Hokey Pokey. Joe didn't get anyone to dance because the people said they weren't very good.
The jokers have to dance in front of strangers and get someone to dance with them or else they lose. They can't directly ask the person but they can talk to them, a new rule change since the last time this challenge was done, where talking was banned.
- Loser: Q
- Punishment: Q had to present a demonstration about how babies are made at an elementary school classroom. He doesn't present to the children however, it turns out he has to present it to his parents. He had to explain how he lost his virginity and he had to explain making babies using a hot dog inside a bagel. This is the second time Q's dad appeared in the show, the first time was in the Season One episode A Loser Presents, where his dad saw him at White Castle.