The guys share secrets with grocery store shoppers, team up to help customers at an art store, and try to get pictures for a fake blog.
- Goal: Get a stranger to tell a secret.
- Loser: Joe can't get anyone to reveal a secret.
The guys must whisper secrets to strangers and get them to whisper secrets back. If they don't get someone to say a secret, they lose.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: no one.
Blah Blah BlogsEdit
Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Sal
- Goal: Get a photo for your blog.
- Loser: Joe couldn't even say the name of his blog so it was an automatic loss. He got a buff tough guy and the name of his blog was "Silly Little Short Fellows." He instead called it "Guys who Could Break Me with the Blink of Their Eye".
Joe and Sal are in Joker vs. Joker Challenge which takes place in a park. They have cameras and must get a photo of someone to post on their fake blog or they lose. The names of the blogs are given by the other guys.
- Loser: Joe
- Punishment: Joe has to go to an airport baggage claim area and do 4 tasks given by the other guys in this order: 1. act as a limo driver to pick up his client: Jugs McBulge. 2. Take people's luggage back on the carousel. 3. Frisk travelers. 4. Get his naked blow up doll and announce it.