The guys are at a glasses store doing and saying whatever the guys tell them to do. Then they go to the store, posing as workers trying to get messages across through shoppers, and then get people on their side in a ridiculous protest.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Sal and Murr
Pass It OnEdit
- Goal: Get a customer to relay your message.
- Loser: Joe and Murr
Joker vs. Joker: Murr vs. Sal
- Goal: Get someone to protest with you.
- Loser: Sal lost after he couldn't get a guy to help him protest a campaign for, "I before E. My Wife is a C." Murr lost when a guy refused to help him "Dig up Gandhi" because Gandhi was actually cremated when he died.
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: Murr had to pose as a businessman to a group of preschoolers at a career day for his company that he operates. The company turns out to be a pet cremator & grandparent divorce lawyer. Murr has to explain his "career" to the uncomfortable audience.
- When the episode is featured, the challenge Lost Causes is sometimes cut out.