The guys blindly follow each other's humiliating directions at a water park, compete head-to-head to sell their ridiculous book ideas, and try to convince unknowing strangers to save their seats in Times Square.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told while not being able to see.
- Loser: Q lost because he refused to take two steps forward, which would have caused him to fall into the pool. Sal also lost from leaving because he was worried that something bad would happen.
The blacked-out sunglasses return at a water park and the guys must do and say what the other guys tell them.
Buy My Book
Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Q
- Goal: Get the most votes for your book.
- Loser: Q
- Goal: Get a stranger to repeat your reason for leaving.
- Loser: Murr
The guys must get some people in Time Square to save their seats for ridiculous reasons.
- Loser: Q
- Punishment: Q has to go to a baseball stadium and breakdance with a fake dance group called Q's crew. Q can't dance, let alone breakdance, so he trips in some of the dances, looking like a fool. This is the second episode out of three episodes that Q has a punishment in a baseball stadium.